Skip to main content

Happy Second Anniversary

Life is an adventure .

As soon as I held her hands , i knew that an adventure was going to begin
- a journey filled with emotions , sweet simple things , very scarce cat fights and lots of love .
Every day begins and ends with her smile and i thank God for making my life a heaven on earth .


From being someone with lack of emotions to a being a silly fellow ,  playing ,
laughing at my own jokes , irritating her with pranks , singing loud horribly ,
performing the futterwacken and a eccentric being who thinks changing voices and talking
like a kid is cute , i have come full circle and  need i say i am happy now !!

She was crazy in a lot of ways and who knew i would take crazy to a whole new level .
Thanks to her , we are now a happy lunatic couple who has gone completely bonkers .


The most wonderful thing about being us is that , we are the only one like us :)




In a very casual moment one day , she asked ,


“Do you love me mamma ?”

“Oh yes !! i do !!” , i replied .


“How much ?” she asked and I opened my arms as wide as i could and said , “ This much !!” .

That made her grin like a baby getting the chocolates it always wanted.

“Why do you love me so much , mamma ?” she asks .


“Because you are my baby girl . I never knew I was capable of this much love and from the day i held your hands , until now and forever , you are and will be my baby girl and i promise to keep you happy like a mother would take care of her own” , i replied .  


That was one among our special moments .
She made me realize , that life is happening right now , in front of me and that we should do
everything we can to make it as special as it could be .

Sometimes , buying her favourite chocolate bar or her flavoured chips , when i return from work ,
is enough to make her happiness meter go from 0-100 in a second .
In most cases , we all fail to understand that it’s always the simple & smallest things that take up
the most room in your heart . Believe in the simple things and you are on your way to happiness .
She taught me this .


You don’t have to express love with words - you feel it , people say .
But what else can truly express the way you feel , other than the words that genuinely flow from your
heart for your loved one . Words are the best way of expressing how you feel and how much
special they truly are .


Through thick & thin , she stands by me , as a big pillar of support and takes me forward by holding
my hands - ever smiling and always towards happiness and with loads of silliness and with
no expectation but my love and attention like a 2 year old :) , my very own and
she really is turning 2 today , as my little girl .



Sometimes , even in flights and airports , i would ask her , “ How old is my big little girl now ? “ ,
and she would reply “Almost 2”, grinning .

We have occasionally encountered questioning glances from people around , trying hard to judge us
if we really are sane and we have , ever so casually , wiped those prying-judging eyes away and
continued being silly .  Frankly , we don’t have to be silly to be happy or in love , but we would like
to be one , very very much .

If you can't stop your mind from thinking of someone , it always means that your mind knows what your heart really wants and I cant keep my thoughts away from her . I keep giving her a call every now and then , just so that i can hear her call out my name . That's like a fuel for me to keep going .


One wise bear , a bear of very little brain ,that goes by the name of Pooh , told that ,
“Doing nothing often leads to the very best of something” and by doing nothing over weekends we
found out our glorious sloth days , which is a very very special day where you appreciate sloths for
who they are and be like them and celebrate it every weekend . Sloths rock !!




We are a happy couple married for 2 years now and we always get to where we are going by
moving away from where we have been . We keep walking forward and towards days that are more
merrier and more fun , never worried about the footprints we left behind  .
We never realized that we were making cherish-able golden memories out of all the
63 million and 72 thousand seconds we have had together since marriage .
We just knew we that we were having fun .


That’s almost 1.5 million minutes of playing , singing , cooking , gossiping , eating , thinking , snoring ,
bickering and loving each other , that has made us bonded and inseparable and ONE .




“We will be like this forever , won’t we mamma ? ", she asks .
“Even longer” , i replied .


And that’s how we enter into our third year of a happy married life . Happy 2nd anniversary my dear baby girl . My Kanamma !!! Ende Parvathi !!My lucky charm !! God granted my wish for a very happy life with you as the center of it .
You have always put everybody's happiness in front of yours .
You are a truly precious blessing for me .

Cheers to us . To happy , healthy , lucky and prosperous years ahead :)


Let us be silly !! Let us enjoy every minute of our life !! Let us find true happiness in the everything !!


Let's fall in L.O.V.E all over again !!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeova sanctus unus

One of the world’s greatest scientists.He was an alchemist, a member of the Royal Society of London, a Rosicrucian, and he signed some of his most secretive science papers with a pseudonym — ‘Jeova Sanctus Unus’ ! which means “One True God”. He signed his name that way because, like the ancient Adepts, he understood himself as divine. In addition, because the sixteen letters in Jeova Sanctus Unus could be rearranged to spell his name in Latin, making it a perfect pseudonym. Jeova Sanctus Unus is an anagram of a famous alchemist’s name in Latin. Latin interchanges the letters J for I and the letter V for U, which means Jeova Sanctus Unus can actually be perfectly rearranged to spell this man’s name. Isaacus Neutonuus. Newton’s name had always been a recurring guidepost for those seeking secret knowledge. Great man and a brilliant one indeed!!! A List of Prominent Pseudonyms [N.B. - née, nee (adj.) appears in American English both with and without the acute accent of its orig

Sa re ga ma–again . Oh! Plzzz

  NO OFFENSE INTENDED . Its always a pleasant thing to listen to music when you are completely bored or stressed out . But the music I listen to , in college . Phew….will come to that later . Most of my classes in college are totally boring these days . My friends , open up their mobile phones , keep them under the desk and start messaging to their friends , in such cases .I am not the always-texting kinda guy , so I just pretend listening and Im quite good at that . Boring lecture are always comfortable for many , as they could do whatever they want , than to listen .But I prefer them to be interesting. Wait !! Wait !! Don’t get any ideas .Definitely not to listen but to escape from my aquarian friend (My best pal). An interesting class with equations and derivations will keep him busy . He sticks his head to his notebook and comes out with doubts and questions .He very well knows that im not the one to ask questions to , so he deals all that stuff with others . Think that he m

The Tour Plan

As we are nearing our end of college life , we all wanted to go somewhere . Most of all , I wanted to . I was very eagerly looking forward to this tour . As people started planning , i became even more desperate . I just wanted to go out with a crowd , no matter where the place is . Go out and have fun – That’s what was all in my mind . People started giving suggestions and few opted out of the plan but most of’em was ready to go anywhere as long as there was a big crowd to shout , mock and enjoy :) With everyone seriously planning and most of’em giving an O.K.  to the tour , I was really glad that im finally having a day out with my friends . But my happiness didn’t last long ….   There came MR.Fate , in Partha Sir’s disguise and gave the report submission deadline as saturday , the very day we were planning for a trip . And as obvious everybody backed out and the plan came crashing down (my happiness too)…. I hope , Mr . Fate takes leave , atleast next weekend and let us h