Skip to main content

Empty thoughts..

Staring at my phone I sit on a stone bench, with the music of the birds,  the roar of the fountain, the buzzing sound of the bees around these beautiful flowers keeping me company.  The breeze strokes my face gently,  making me forget everything around me and whispers in my ears that happiness is all around. Yes it is,  but for me it seems quite far away...

Way beyond those roaring fountains and the concrete building. This place soothes me,  the place away from faces,  words,  emotions and responsibilities but I can't stay here.  Although I love this little paradise I found, I still have to get back to my world... The world full of keyboards and the usualities.  This patch of green that's  something close to wilderness and the solitude is making me sit for hours and I have been.. But I need to move out..

Here in this paradise of mine,  there is no room for anger,  disappointments,  failure,  or any kind of emotions.  It's just you and the flowers here make you feel the way u want to. This little space of mine... Is what's still holding me...

Hmmm...I should be getting back now.  There is more to say but the words seem to fly away... I just wish that everyone around me is as happy as these trees and flowers are jumping,  dancing and waving in joy and happiness.  A wish... Just a wish...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeova sanctus unus

One of the world’s greatest scientists.He was an alchemist, a member of the Royal Society of London, a Rosicrucian, and he signed some of his most secretive science papers with a pseudonym — ‘Jeova Sanctus Unus’ ! which means “One True God”. He signed his name that way because, like the ancient Adepts, he understood himself as divine. In addition, because the sixteen letters in Jeova Sanctus Unus could be rearranged to spell his name in Latin, making it a perfect pseudonym. Jeova Sanctus Unus is an anagram of a famous alchemist’s name in Latin. Latin interchanges the letters J for I and the letter V for U, which means Jeova Sanctus Unus can actually be perfectly rearranged to spell this man’s name. Isaacus Neutonuus. Newton’s name had always been a recurring guidepost for those seeking secret knowledge. Great man and a brilliant one indeed!!! A List of Prominent Pseudonyms [N.B. - née, nee (adj.) appears in American English both with and without the acute accent of its orig

Sa re ga ma–again . Oh! Plzzz

  NO OFFENSE INTENDED . Its always a pleasant thing to listen to music when you are completely bored or stressed out . But the music I listen to , in college . Phew….will come to that later . Most of my classes in college are totally boring these days . My friends , open up their mobile phones , keep them under the desk and start messaging to their friends , in such cases .I am not the always-texting kinda guy , so I just pretend listening and Im quite good at that . Boring lecture are always comfortable for many , as they could do whatever they want , than to listen .But I prefer them to be interesting. Wait !! Wait !! Don’t get any ideas .Definitely not to listen but to escape from my aquarian friend (My best pal). An interesting class with equations and derivations will keep him busy . He sticks his head to his notebook and comes out with doubts and questions .He very well knows that im not the one to ask questions to , so he deals all that stuff with others . Think that he m

Fun in Queensland

  Last Saturday was day full of fun and excitement . The day we spent together in Queensland . I wanna treasure every single moment of that wonderful time I had with my friends . So , here goes( it’s a bit long )… Queensland – the amusement park .The amusement and fun was only because of my friends , they didn’t have many interesting rides actually . Each had their part to have made that day a memorable one . Last friday night , the gentle breeze and the mild piano music couldn’t help me get a peaceful sleep . I was damn so excited , that  there wasn’t even a single dot of sleepiness .We were finally going out . Last time when we planned , it was the project review that came crashing our plan . But fortunately this time , there was nothing to stop us . I somehow managed to get some sleep but woke up way too early and ofcourse I was dreaming about the time we would have there . Each second moved like an hour , I just couldn’t bear it .Finally ,when it was the time , I raced out , to