Skip to main content

Arjun Prasad

"You get what you deserve"

Thats an old saying , i dont belive in . One that survived the years , because it gives hope . Hope - An excuse for lack of action , for those who are weak to fight for it and those without desire .
I am not you . I do not live everyday of my life struggling to just live and claw the way for a middle class that no longer exists .

I have money , enough to be happy but to stay happy i need respect not the one that comes towards an act of kindness but the one that demands it - Fear . Because people forget good things , its the bad that stands for time , passed on to generations , to make them believe that there is always something or someone who can get to them and make them suffer . Its this feeling that drives humanity . Its the fear , that makes the whole world docile , except for few men with true vision .

So Yes , i am not from the world you see , not from yours , but from the one hidden in its shadows . Shadows of your indifference . Your lack of interest in anything that doesnt affect you directly . Its the men born from these shadows that rule you now and make you cheer for them . Men with desire for power and the ability to act the leader you want to see , you want them to be and make you believe . They take everything thats yours and deem you irrelevant and treat you worthless. I am not them either . I dont need anything thats yours .


I do not have desire , I am a man with ambition , principles and conviction . You dont need an actor , you need an doctor . The one that can heal this city .
A step towards a change needs surgical precision and patience . Things that matter - needs focus , focus away from texting and the 1000 channels and their worthless shows in the satellite dish .


I am not worried with some nay sayers calling me bad . I am the necessary evil , the one that this city needs . I am born from the shadows , but i belong with light . I will rid this city of those unworthy lives . I will take it from the hands of jugglers and recreate it . I will clean the dirt with the blood of those that infect my city .
It needs order , and that comes from respect and fear . Fear me , for i shall help you . Fear me and i will make this a better place . Wrong me , and i will kill you and the ones you love .

I dont get what i deserve . I get what I desire , with coercion and intimidation . I will earn fear and respect and will be the only king . 

My name is Arjun Prasad and i will be your ruler .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeova sanctus unus

One of the world’s greatest scientists.He was an alchemist, a member of the Royal Society of London, a Rosicrucian, and he signed some of his most secretive science papers with a pseudonym — ‘Jeova Sanctus Unus’ ! which means “One True God”. He signed his name that way because, like the ancient Adepts, he understood himself as divine. In addition, because the sixteen letters in Jeova Sanctus Unus could be rearranged to spell his name in Latin, making it a perfect pseudonym. Jeova Sanctus Unus is an anagram of a famous alchemist’s name in Latin. Latin interchanges the letters J for I and the letter V for U, which means Jeova Sanctus Unus can actually be perfectly rearranged to spell this man’s name. Isaacus Neutonuus. Newton’s name had always been a recurring guidepost for those seeking secret knowledge. Great man and a brilliant one indeed!!! A List of Prominent Pseudonyms [N.B. - née, nee (adj.) appears in American English both with and without the acute accent of its orig

Sa re ga ma–again . Oh! Plzzz

  NO OFFENSE INTENDED . Its always a pleasant thing to listen to music when you are completely bored or stressed out . But the music I listen to , in college . Phew….will come to that later . Most of my classes in college are totally boring these days . My friends , open up their mobile phones , keep them under the desk and start messaging to their friends , in such cases .I am not the always-texting kinda guy , so I just pretend listening and Im quite good at that . Boring lecture are always comfortable for many , as they could do whatever they want , than to listen .But I prefer them to be interesting. Wait !! Wait !! Don’t get any ideas .Definitely not to listen but to escape from my aquarian friend (My best pal). An interesting class with equations and derivations will keep him busy . He sticks his head to his notebook and comes out with doubts and questions .He very well knows that im not the one to ask questions to , so he deals all that stuff with others . Think that he m

The Tour Plan

As we are nearing our end of college life , we all wanted to go somewhere . Most of all , I wanted to . I was very eagerly looking forward to this tour . As people started planning , i became even more desperate . I just wanted to go out with a crowd , no matter where the place is . Go out and have fun – That’s what was all in my mind . People started giving suggestions and few opted out of the plan but most of’em was ready to go anywhere as long as there was a big crowd to shout , mock and enjoy :) With everyone seriously planning and most of’em giving an O.K.  to the tour , I was really glad that im finally having a day out with my friends . But my happiness didn’t last long ….   There came MR.Fate , in Partha Sir’s disguise and gave the report submission deadline as saturday , the very day we were planning for a trip . And as obvious everybody backed out and the plan came crashing down (my happiness too)…. I hope , Mr . Fate takes leave , atleast next weekend and let us h