Skip to main content

A gr8 and a different beginning !!

I have always wanted to have a walk through the misty roads early morning when the bright beast was still asleep . I didnt want it to wake up and ruin the adventure that i had planned for the new year’s first day .
I started early from my home . The streets were just like i wanted them to be , dark , misty and silent . It felt like it was hiding something and it wanted me to play with it to seek that lays beyond . I accepted its request for the game . I just strolled through , with my whole body dancing and my teeth shaking with joy of being out in the cold .
I was playing for a long time and yet didnt find anything . I was just about to accept my failure when i heard footsteps and faint sound of barks and grunt wines . I got my hope back and started moving towards the sound . The mist knowing that i ve come close moved away revealing dark figures of a man and a dog . He too was enjoying the serenity just like me . I went to him and wished him a very happy new year . His calm face lit up and he smiled back .His dog started swaying its tail forcing away the mist . Its amber eyes stared at the new stranger talking to his master . I bent down with a smile and took my hands closer , it bent slowly reaching for my hands . I think it liked me . I combed its dark gentle fur , it licked my hands in return . It felt like it was wishing me a happy year ahead .It felt great . Then i started moving away from them . After a few heartbeats , the dog turned back and barked . I think it meant , we’ll meet again .
The mist that was playing with me for such a long time , started to move away . I was puzzled . Then , with the light that fell on my face , i realized that the bright beast has woken up from its sleep and is now claiming its territory back .
I then walked through strange roads that i havent been before . I heard the repeated Kaaw , kaaw…of the crows . Guess they didnt like a stranger coming in their lands . Crows near my house , just walks into the hall , kaaw’s for something to eat , and my mother who always talks with them , gives them something to eat and they peck and fly away . I think it treated us to be friends . It joins us , whenever we sit to eat .
Then met new people , mostly old ones . Security ppl , auto driver , milk maids and a few working in a plant nursery . The milk maid - a very old lady , got scared when i went close to her with my hands lifted for a hand shake . She stared at me in fear that i would steal something from her . I understood that , and my lips curled for a friendly smile and wished her . She gave a huge sigh of relief and smiled back . I was still laughing about that , when i went by nursery . They were so glad to hear someone wishing them so early and we parted with a hand shake . I then realized that my palm had become a bit rough . I lifted them to see mud and browned all over . I was quite happy about that and remember the ad - “Kara - Nalladhudhan” .
It was a way too different experience to walk the streets in early morning and wishing to strange people and i was glad to have made them smile atleast for a moment . The bright beast then came to its full power and smiled at me , saying playtime’s over . I then returned back home happily to share the experience with my family . A great and a different beginning for a new year :-)

Comments

  1. goood one....hope u bring more smiles yearlong...happy pongal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jeova sanctus unus

One of the world’s greatest scientists.He was an alchemist, a member of the Royal Society of London, a Rosicrucian, and he signed some of his most secretive science papers with a pseudonym — ‘Jeova Sanctus Unus’ ! which means “One True God”. He signed his name that way because, like the ancient Adepts, he understood himself as divine. In addition, because the sixteen letters in Jeova Sanctus Unus could be rearranged to spell his name in Latin, making it a perfect pseudonym. Jeova Sanctus Unus is an anagram of a famous alchemist’s name in Latin. Latin interchanges the letters J for I and the letter V for U, which means Jeova Sanctus Unus can actually be perfectly rearranged to spell this man’s name. Isaacus Neutonuus. Newton’s name had always been a recurring guidepost for those seeking secret knowledge. Great man and a brilliant one indeed!!! A List of Prominent Pseudonyms [N.B. - née, nee (adj.) appears in American English both with and without the acute accent of its orig

Sa re ga ma–again . Oh! Plzzz

  NO OFFENSE INTENDED . Its always a pleasant thing to listen to music when you are completely bored or stressed out . But the music I listen to , in college . Phew….will come to that later . Most of my classes in college are totally boring these days . My friends , open up their mobile phones , keep them under the desk and start messaging to their friends , in such cases .I am not the always-texting kinda guy , so I just pretend listening and Im quite good at that . Boring lecture are always comfortable for many , as they could do whatever they want , than to listen .But I prefer them to be interesting. Wait !! Wait !! Don’t get any ideas .Definitely not to listen but to escape from my aquarian friend (My best pal). An interesting class with equations and derivations will keep him busy . He sticks his head to his notebook and comes out with doubts and questions .He very well knows that im not the one to ask questions to , so he deals all that stuff with others . Think that he m

The Tour Plan

As we are nearing our end of college life , we all wanted to go somewhere . Most of all , I wanted to . I was very eagerly looking forward to this tour . As people started planning , i became even more desperate . I just wanted to go out with a crowd , no matter where the place is . Go out and have fun – That’s what was all in my mind . People started giving suggestions and few opted out of the plan but most of’em was ready to go anywhere as long as there was a big crowd to shout , mock and enjoy :) With everyone seriously planning and most of’em giving an O.K.  to the tour , I was really glad that im finally having a day out with my friends . But my happiness didn’t last long ….   There came MR.Fate , in Partha Sir’s disguise and gave the report submission deadline as saturday , the very day we were planning for a trip . And as obvious everybody backed out and the plan came crashing down (my happiness too)…. I hope , Mr . Fate takes leave , atleast next weekend and let us h