Skip to main content

Traffic Chaos

         As usual , i was enjoying my bus ride to my college with the company of my favorite music . Things around me looked normal ,except that my bus was a little crowded than usual . My phone kept on vibrating with SMS's from my friends , questioning if i got a bus as they haven't and that there is a wave of tension spreading through out the city because of a fight between some political face and the bus drivers of a particular junction .I reached college and slowly others started coming in , a little late actually .
        That wave of tension hit me when i left my coll . Friends of other departments were sending messages that there were no buses in the roads . I  kinda got nervous as i had tickets for endhiran and had to reach there in time .I was worried and there came to my rescue , my beloved 47-A .Got into it happily with all the tension relieved . But that calmness vanished when i reached T.Nagar . First the bus was diverted , the driver got confused , then came along the same road . People became restless and started panicking. The panic level increased as a man , middle aged , came near our bus and asked the driver if he wishes to see his family tomorrow or not , in a tone and style which a characteristic of Indian movie villains . That added more masala to the scene .People started rushing out of the bus and i was worried if the conductor would return the money . (Deluxe Bus !!!! 10 Rs/- total waste) . I too got down caring less about that money and more about how i would reach for the movie in time .
        T.nagar which is usually crowded with people , was crowded with empty buses all the way . I guess around 40 buses blocked the road . I walked amused and to get a neat story of what happened there , i talked with lady selling fruits by the roadside . According to her , there happened a fight between a few supporters of that bus driver who got into a fight with the politician , and the other side . I happened to get a glimpse of few school children crying and people busy talking to friends and relatives about the incident . I was advised by my friend  and my father to get an auto or travel by train . I walked some distance , and there came my savior , in slow motion , I was way too glad to see 47-bus coming to give me a ride . That bus alone was allowed to get through because of the school children in there . Great !!! Thank God !!! I was so relieved   and got my lost hope back , that i would reach the theatre in time .
           Overall !!! It was an interesting day ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeova sanctus unus

One of the world’s greatest scientists.He was an alchemist, a member of the Royal Society of London, a Rosicrucian, and he signed some of his most secretive science papers with a pseudonym — ‘Jeova Sanctus Unus’ ! which means “One True God”. He signed his name that way because, like the ancient Adepts, he understood himself as divine. In addition, because the sixteen letters in Jeova Sanctus Unus could be rearranged to spell his name in Latin, making it a perfect pseudonym. Jeova Sanctus Unus is an anagram of a famous alchemist’s name in Latin. Latin interchanges the letters J for I and the letter V for U, which means Jeova Sanctus Unus can actually be perfectly rearranged to spell this man’s name. Isaacus Neutonuus. Newton’s name had always been a recurring guidepost for those seeking secret knowledge. Great man and a brilliant one indeed!!! A List of Prominent Pseudonyms [N.B. - née, nee (adj.) appears in American English both with and without the acute accent of its orig

Sa re ga ma–again . Oh! Plzzz

  NO OFFENSE INTENDED . Its always a pleasant thing to listen to music when you are completely bored or stressed out . But the music I listen to , in college . Phew….will come to that later . Most of my classes in college are totally boring these days . My friends , open up their mobile phones , keep them under the desk and start messaging to their friends , in such cases .I am not the always-texting kinda guy , so I just pretend listening and Im quite good at that . Boring lecture are always comfortable for many , as they could do whatever they want , than to listen .But I prefer them to be interesting. Wait !! Wait !! Don’t get any ideas .Definitely not to listen but to escape from my aquarian friend (My best pal). An interesting class with equations and derivations will keep him busy . He sticks his head to his notebook and comes out with doubts and questions .He very well knows that im not the one to ask questions to , so he deals all that stuff with others . Think that he m

The Tour Plan

As we are nearing our end of college life , we all wanted to go somewhere . Most of all , I wanted to . I was very eagerly looking forward to this tour . As people started planning , i became even more desperate . I just wanted to go out with a crowd , no matter where the place is . Go out and have fun – That’s what was all in my mind . People started giving suggestions and few opted out of the plan but most of’em was ready to go anywhere as long as there was a big crowd to shout , mock and enjoy :) With everyone seriously planning and most of’em giving an O.K.  to the tour , I was really glad that im finally having a day out with my friends . But my happiness didn’t last long ….   There came MR.Fate , in Partha Sir’s disguise and gave the report submission deadline as saturday , the very day we were planning for a trip . And as obvious everybody backed out and the plan came crashing down (my happiness too)…. I hope , Mr . Fate takes leave , atleast next weekend and let us h