Skip to main content

Unfinished - Day dreaming

I think i started typin this sometime back , when i was in bus , on d way to office . This has been lying in my drafts for a long time . I dont wanna complete it now ... it was a broken day dream and shall remain as one . So just publishing it.....


With the horns honking,  engines roaring and the tress moving , it is nothing but a typical week day . But I am left with a discomfort in my heart. My book,  remained deserted with no words to feed it and a fine coat of dust ruining its gloss . I sit up,  determined to revive it and sought for words from my mind,  but it was rather completely obstinate providing me with no words or clarity. 

May be it was because of all the noise around. It was time to switch the view,  change the channel to a more comforting one.  I did  !!! and found myself drowning in a sea that's so unusually violent,  throwing and dangling me to corners... It was as if the waters were playing with me..... I could feel the air moving slowly out of my lungs... The cold water rushed into me . The dampness ran a chill down my spine,  I was scared that I might get lost and I could see things darkening around me.  I was confused !! This is a world I created and why am I being drowned and there came a spark,  a sudden realization that this is indeed my world.  The panic left me that instance and now I could breathe,  under water and things turned calm as I regained control.  I floated and gloated about my control as I stood over a mass of water,  splashing , running and at times gently caressing me.


I kept walking and found the clouds turning a crimson red,  signalling the rise of my friend.  I enjoyed seeing him rise from beyond the mountains. It wasn't a fluke that I saw him first,  so I decided to play around for a while . But he soon found me , making me cringe by flashing his rays over my face - Show off!! 



I treaded the waters and raised let the air around me to push me up.  I shot up crossing through the velvety clouds scattering them from a big pile of smoke to tiny fragments of patterns, left to take shape as willed by their viewers.



Oblivious to the fact that im reaching him , he was shining and playing around. Hair waving like hell with the air gushing around me and drying the dampness off me,  I felt the cold leaving me and a comforting warmth taking its place.  I am now a few feet away from him thinking how I could prank him this time. He turned and found me,  leaving me sulking with disappointment.  That moved away and then he asked me why I was here. I told him about my book and how I wished to write something in it. He just smirked and told me that I have a lot written already.  Bewildered, I told him that I came in search of something,  that's stuck deep down in my mind,  trying to unleash it and flow through my fingers as world making them an part of my book,  but I couldn't find them exactly. You have to go deep to find it was all he said and the next moment I was dropping down out of control and heading towards a most likely, an ugly dive in the deep blue sea.

But this time it was different.  There was a limitless amount of words and letters swimming around,  a few coming close to me and drifting away. Flashes of images and voices were everywhere , whispering things.  One voice was different,  dark and grumbling and came from a deep dark cave beyond . I moved near secret,  the whale came and stood directly in front of me,  chasing away all the words that were around me,  a moment before.  A low grumble and it questioned me,  in a dark................

Bus stopped and i reached office ....

Comments

  1. Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post
    reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this.
    I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Also visit my website waist to height ratio

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jeova sanctus unus

One of the world’s greatest scientists.He was an alchemist, a member of the Royal Society of London, a Rosicrucian, and he signed some of his most secretive science papers with a pseudonym — ‘Jeova Sanctus Unus’ ! which means “One True God”. He signed his name that way because, like the ancient Adepts, he understood himself as divine. In addition, because the sixteen letters in Jeova Sanctus Unus could be rearranged to spell his name in Latin, making it a perfect pseudonym. Jeova Sanctus Unus is an anagram of a famous alchemist’s name in Latin. Latin interchanges the letters J for I and the letter V for U, which means Jeova Sanctus Unus can actually be perfectly rearranged to spell this man’s name. Isaacus Neutonuus. Newton’s name had always been a recurring guidepost for those seeking secret knowledge. Great man and a brilliant one indeed!!! A List of Prominent Pseudonyms [N.B. - née, nee (adj.) appears in American English both with and without the acute accent of its orig

Sa re ga ma–again . Oh! Plzzz

  NO OFFENSE INTENDED . Its always a pleasant thing to listen to music when you are completely bored or stressed out . But the music I listen to , in college . Phew….will come to that later . Most of my classes in college are totally boring these days . My friends , open up their mobile phones , keep them under the desk and start messaging to their friends , in such cases .I am not the always-texting kinda guy , so I just pretend listening and Im quite good at that . Boring lecture are always comfortable for many , as they could do whatever they want , than to listen .But I prefer them to be interesting. Wait !! Wait !! Don’t get any ideas .Definitely not to listen but to escape from my aquarian friend (My best pal). An interesting class with equations and derivations will keep him busy . He sticks his head to his notebook and comes out with doubts and questions .He very well knows that im not the one to ask questions to , so he deals all that stuff with others . Think that he m

The Tour Plan

As we are nearing our end of college life , we all wanted to go somewhere . Most of all , I wanted to . I was very eagerly looking forward to this tour . As people started planning , i became even more desperate . I just wanted to go out with a crowd , no matter where the place is . Go out and have fun – That’s what was all in my mind . People started giving suggestions and few opted out of the plan but most of’em was ready to go anywhere as long as there was a big crowd to shout , mock and enjoy :) With everyone seriously planning and most of’em giving an O.K.  to the tour , I was really glad that im finally having a day out with my friends . But my happiness didn’t last long ….   There came MR.Fate , in Partha Sir’s disguise and gave the report submission deadline as saturday , the very day we were planning for a trip . And as obvious everybody backed out and the plan came crashing down (my happiness too)…. I hope , Mr . Fate takes leave , atleast next weekend and let us h