Mar 27, 2010
Mar 25, 2010
Athena's story is told as other's tell it, through their own words, and with all of their emotions, anger, support, respect or disgust.Athena is a young woman who tries to fill the spaces, the silences in her life. The more she tries to fill them the more dissatisfied she becomes. Until she learns that it is the silences between the notes that make the music so powerful. When she learns to embrace the silence, the spaces, she finds a power an energy. She becomes a spiritual leader, some see her as a saint and some see her as a sinner. She is both revered and feared. A saint and a demon. The compiled documents help us to see Athena for who she was.
Not only is Athena's characterisation enigmatic,the others are crafted too well with each being a part of her and she being a part in them.The gypsy tradition, Mother nature ,transcendental state ,rituals , love, spirit guide ,finding your hidden powers or gifts., are all interesting and inspiring too .And i found it really amazing to enter her world through the audiobook ,as the voice of Rita wolf was as mystical as Athena's characterisation .An amazing and a different experience it had been!!!!
Mar 21, 2010
02. Little Alice [01:34]
03. Proposal/Down the Hole [02:58]
04. Doors [01:51]
05. Drink Me [02:48]
06. Into the Garden [00:50]
07. Alice Reprise #1 [00:26]
08. Bandersnatched [02:42]
09. Finding Absolem [02:41]
10. Alice Reprise #2 [00:38]
11. The Cheshire Cat [02:07]
12. Alice And Bayard's Journey [04:04]
13. Alice Reprise #3 [00:24]
14. Alice Escapes [01:07]
15. The White Queen [00:36]
16. Only A Dream [01:25]
17. The Dungeon [02:18]
18. Alice Decides [03:14]
19. Alice Reprise #4 [01:01]
20. Going To Battle [02:41]
21. The Final Confrontation [01:41]
22. Blood Of The Jabberwocky [02:37]
23. Alice Returns [03:14]
24. Alice Reprise #5 [02:55]
Mar 18, 2010
Mar 16, 2010
Blogger has made its first major update in some time. For those tired (really, really tired) of the limited selection of templates available, it’s (finally) launched a template designer, as of last Thursday.
Of course, there were a number of sites that you could access to customized templates that went directly into the actual source code of templates to create new ones, and you could even muck with the HTML yourself. Still, none of those were supported by Blogger, and some of them caused issues.
Here’s what Blogger said:
Here’s what we’re launching today to Blogger in Draft:So try the Blogger in Draft and I'm sure that you will like it .
Tips from the Blogger Team
- 15 new, highly-customizable templates from our design team, split into four families: Simple, Picture Window, Awesome Inc, and Watermark
- One-, two-, and three-column layouts for each template, with complete control over the size and arrangement of the columns
- Hundreds of background images and patterns from iStockphoto, the leading microstock image marketplace
- Get your links to match a background image quickly by using the Background panel’s “Main color theme” to adjust all of your blog’s colors at once. This works particularly well with Simple’s second design.
- With a three-column footer, you can fit in several gadgets to interest your readers after they’re done reading your post. For inspiration, read Derek Powazek’s post, “Embrace your bottom!”
- If you’re using our new Pages feature, put the Page List gadget in the wide section at the top of your blog. We’ve added unique tab designs to all of the newtemplates.
- Many of the patterns in the background image picker are semi-transparent, to let your blog’s background color show through. Look for the “transparency page curl” to see which patterns these are.
- The Attribution gadget (added to the footer by all new templates) is there to give credit not just to the designer and artist of the background image, but to you as well. Edit its settings by clicking “Edit” on Layout > Page Elements to add your own authorship or copyright information.
Mar 15, 2010
5 Tools to Download any Book from Google and save it as PDF
Google Book Search is a tool from Google that searches the full text of books that Google scans, converts to text using optical character recognition, and stores in its digital database. Many popular books are available with Google Book. The books available can be read online only and cannot be downloaded for later use. You can download certain books as pdf that allows public-domain works and are free from copyright protection. Only few books are available with full preview based on agreements with publishers.
Following are different tools using which you can download any Google book and save it as PDF file or print it.
1) Google Books Downloader
Google Book Downloader is a tool that allows you to save book as PDF from google to your computer. Before using this tool make sure you have properly installed Microsoft .net Framework 3.5 SP1(Install)
How to use Google Books Downloader?
- Download Google Books Downloader. Extract or unzip the file. Double click mdgb.exe to run the application.
- Paste the URL of the book you want to download.
- Press “Check” button. Book will be checked and all available pages will be retrieved.
- Press “Download entire book” button to download all the pages in one go.
- Press “Save entire book as…” button. All downloaded pages will be saved in PDF format.
Visit leechvideo and input URL of the book you searched from Google. Input the URL for the book you want to download and press the ‘Grab’ button. The page retrieval process in the form of image files will start as soon as you press the ‘Grab’ button. Click right mouse button on the links and save it manually one by one. You can use Orbit for batch downloading
3) Greasemonkey script
This is the most powerful and stable way to download Google Book. You can easily download any book from books.google.com using Greasemonkey script. Just follow the simple steps below.
- This hack only works with firefox browser. Make sure you install firefox browser.
- Install Flashgot to firefox browser and restart your firefox browser.
- Search any book on books.google.com and you’ll notice a download button at the sidebar as shown in screenshot.
- Click the download button to download the images of each. Select the pages you wish to download and then right click and select FlashGot Selection to download the selected pages.
Visit laneware. The tool works only on IE browser. Input the URL of the book you wish to download and you will get the links of the pages retrieved. I tried the tool but did not found much success. You can use its ‘FAQ and Help’ section for troubleshooting tips.
If you are looking for advance tool that can download google book and can print them for you as well then ClickBook is the best solution for you. The tool does not come free and is available for $49.95. Works only with Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista. Visit ClickBook for more details.
6) Download book without using any Tool
- Open computer with admin privileges and launch your Internet Explorer (Not Firefox). Now visit to the page in books.google.com that you want to download.
- Navigate to “C:\Documents and Settings\%admin_name%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\” of your computer machine and delete all of the content of the folder.
- Browse the pages of the books that you want to download.
- Open “Temporary Internet Files” folder. Copy all PNG files. These files are nothing but the pages of the scanned book
- You can print the png files and arrange them in order for reading.
Have some ethics...Do not support Piracy
Mar 7, 2010
I ve accepted my fault with my foe , but compromising and getting along together is an impossible thing , for me. Last week an argument started with my friend who claimed my foe is far better and most genuine than me , which left me quite disturbed. The core of this argument is that i had my foe's name as Joker in my phone.Is this a big issue???? But it seems to be one.And it is said i always blow up small things.. He stabbed at my self-esteem ,ego or whatever ,directly by saying im worst than that guy .And the only reason he could give is that i had his name as Joker. I dont see anything wrong in this. I do not take anyone's suggestion that easily but this guy, is a matured one who most of the time corrects me .But in this issue, there is no way of accepting his opinion. What do u think? ..Egoist,am I ? So be it.. If there is anything that has to do with the ones that i dislike , I am CRUEL....